2011 National Senior Games in Houston, Texas in June 2011.
Roger Gentilhomme Stats:
• Roger Gentilhomme is a 102-year-old bowling and tennis champion.
• Born on May 21, 1909 and has lived and worked in the Northeastern area of the U.S. most his life. He is a cancer survivor and WWII veteran.
• He plays tennis every morning since retiring 35 years ago.
• He has 3 children, 13 Grandchildren and 20 Great-grandchildren.
• Gentilhomme has competed for 16 years in the National and local Senior Games, in tennis, bowling and shuffleboard and has won numerous gold medals.
• Gentilhomme is a 2009 National Sporting Goods Association Hall of Fame inductee and the State of Florida Athlete of the Year for 2007 at the age of 98.
Roger Gentilhomme on YouTube.